Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sugar Cookies and a birthday!

The kids and I made sugar cookies a couple of days ago. It was fun and messy. The kids had a great time cutting out the shapes. I think Julia liked the candy cane cutter the most. Any time my back was to the kids, I would hear them giggle. When I would turn back around they would be stuffing their mouth with cookie dough. Must have learned from their Mom. If anyone has a great recipe for soft sugar cookies, I would love to have it. This is the first time I made them and they weren't that soft.







Moby's birthday was last Thursday. The kids and I made breakfast for him before he went to work. Then later that night we had dinner at his parents house. It was yummy! I think he had a great day.
The kids went and helped Grandma and Papa Price pick out a Christmas tree. They looked so cute bundled up I just had to take pictures. Jack reminds of Randy, the little brother from the movie "The Christmas Story."



No comments: