Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sorry to hear Julia is pushing the limits too (but also glad I'm not alone). We really should get together. Christian asks about Julia and Jack all the time. He would LOVE to see them again. He would think he's so cool if Julia were to call him! :) Lets do dinner, Living Planet Aquarium, the Zoo or something. Also, Jess wants to go for a ride with Moby when the weather gets nice again.
I am a mom of 3 beautiful kids; Julia is 6, Jack is 3 and Benjamin is 1 year old. I love reading, watching movies, shopping, sewing, being with my family, and I love Moby!
1 comment:
Jenny,
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sorry to hear Julia is pushing the limits too (but also glad I'm not alone). We really should get together. Christian asks about Julia and Jack all the time. He would LOVE to see them again. He would think he's so cool if Julia were to call him! :) Lets do dinner, Living Planet Aquarium, the Zoo or something. Also, Jess wants to go for a ride with Moby when the weather gets nice again.
Post a Comment