Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jack and Little Ann

We are watching my parent's dog for a week. She is a great dog. If we were guaranteed to get a dog like Annie we would get one but you never know. The kids love having Annie at our house. Jack gets so excited, Annie has been sleeping in his room with him. They both do really well until the morning, they both have decided to wake up before 7:00 am (way too early for me) and Jack decided that he will now start climbing out of his bed at or before 7:00 am so he can play with Annie or try to feed her. So I thought that it was time to start shutting his door tight since he can't open his door yet, and then he would play in his room until I came to get him. WRONG! He just pounds on his door yelling "Mom, I'm ready to get up!" until I go and let him out. Anyway, with that said, Jack loves having Annie at our house.


No comments: