Monday, January 4, 2010
Project #1
Moby bought me a sewing machine for Christmas. I am so excited. I have wanted to learn how to sew for the longest time. I decided to start with a simple project that was basically sewing in a straight line. I made a car seat canopy for Ben. They are all the rage right now but I just couldn't bring myself to pay $40 or more for one. This project cost me about $8 and took less than three hours (an experienced seamstress probably could have done it in half the time but this was my first project.) I really like the way that it turned out.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Impressive!!
Who would have thought...my sister the seamstress
Wow the holidays were awesome. Tho' I have to disagree, as McKay's Grandpa Daniels is more awesomer than Ben's grandpa Price
I don't even have kids and I want one! LOL Super cute!
Post a Comment