Monday, March 22, 2010

Change is good, I hope

We got a call on Saturday that would change our lives, at least for now. The Stake President wanted to meet with both Moby and me. We weren't sure who the calling would be for. Moby was released from the Elder's Quorum presidency the Sunday before and I haven't had a calling since Ben was born. We kept trying to think of callings that the Stake President would call you to. When we got to his office, he asked if he could meet with Moby first. I thought, yeah the call is for him. Once our meeting was over we were both pretty stunned. It wasn't a calling we even thought about. Are you ready to know what it is? Wait for it...........Wait for it.........Second Counselor in the Bishopric. Crazy, I know. So our life is going to be changing. He was set apart yesterday. We are both a little nervous, not sure what to expect. He will be even busier. But he will do a great job and it will be a great blessing in our lives.

No comments: