Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mary Kay


I am so excited! I am starting my own business. I am an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay cosmetics. I am trying to build up a clientele and would love to have you as part of that. So right now I am running a special, for all new customers (which everyone is since I just started) that place an order with me before October 20, I will give you 10% off your entire order. If you would like an even better special, host a skin care class and you can receive a discount of up to 50% off your entire purchase. Here is the link to my website, www.marykay.com/jenny_moffat. When you want to order, give me a call. I am so thrilled. I can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Jenny! It's Amy G, I hope you don't mind me spying on your cute family. I saw your blog on Julie's and had to see. I would love to add you to our blog list, if that's okay? If I find any MaryKay stuff that I need, I will let you know!

Amy said...

Also, if you want to check out our blog, send me your email and I will send you an invite. agramse1@gmail.com