So I have finally switched over from wordpress. I love everyone's cute backgrounds and hated the limited choice I got at wordpress, so here I am. I hope everyone was able to follow me over here. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
Hey Jenny, it's Mikey! Tamara & I have been trying out this whole blogging world for a few months and seeing if we can stick with it! Thought we'd see how you guys are doing and say hi! Hope all is well!
Hey tell Moby I said hi too; it's been a long dang time! We do need to hang sometime and reminisce! That's really neat that you've started a business at Mary Kay, hope it goes well for ya!
I am a mom of 3 beautiful kids; Julia is 6, Jack is 3 and Benjamin is 1 year old. I love reading, watching movies, shopping, sewing, being with my family, and I love Moby!
2 comments:
Hey Jenny, it's Mikey! Tamara & I have been trying out this whole blogging world for a few months and seeing if we can stick with it! Thought we'd see how you guys are doing and say hi! Hope all is well!
Hey tell Moby I said hi too; it's been a long dang time! We do need to hang sometime and reminisce! That's really neat that you've started a business at Mary Kay, hope it goes well for ya!
Post a Comment