Friday, February 20, 2009
Five!
Our family is growing from four to five. That's right, baby number three will be here around the first part of September. We are all excited, but I think Julia is the most excited. Since we told her, she has been telling anyone who is near her. We feel very blessed, we know how hard it is for some to get pregnant. I have just finished the first trimester, so hopefully I will start feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting. If this new one is anything like Julia or Jack then I'll be jealous (for the third time).
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am happy for you, I hope you do start feeling better soon.
Hey guys, congratulations from Mikey & Tamara! That's awesome!
That is so exciting! congratulations!
Congrats! I had no idea! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment