Saturday, January 31, 2009

Let's go for a Walk

This morning I asked the kids if they wanted to go for a walk. They both started jumping up and down. Then I asked them where they wanted to walk and Jack yelled "outside!" So after teasing them we decided to go to the zoo. Jack has been asking to go for a while but it has been too cold. Today it got to 43 degrees and it was beautiful outside. The kids loved the zoo. I think they ran to almost every animal. Lucky for us we got to see almost all of them, including the elephants. The leopard was pacing the window as usual and the kids ran along with him. After walking around for a while we decided to get hot chocolate. It was yummy with whipped cream on the top. That was the kids favorite part of the drink. It was a fun day outside, we just wished Daddy didn't have to work!

1 comment:

Heather Gardner said...

I can't believe how much Jack and Julia have grown! It hasn't been THAT long since we've seen them. Sure do miss you guys. Hope you have a great weekend.
xoxoxo