Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Zoo

Jack and I decided to surprise Julia when we picked her up from preschool. We got everything ready for a picnic at zoo and headed out. The kids always have fun at the zoo. I am lucky, Jack and Julia listen to me fairly well (sometimes.) I don't need a stroller nor do I need a leash. They are able to walk on their own and not run off. One nice thing about having a zoo membership is that we don't have to see every animal every time we go. This time we only saw about half of the animals but that was enough. I must be one pregnant, out of shape girl. I got tired way before the kids did, but I think that is always the case.









1 comment:

Ash-face and J-pants said...

Thank you! Yeah, my mom is really excited and my dad even got teary when we told him. You and I can be nauseated together now :)

P.S. That last picture of Julia is so funny. I love it.