Last Saturday, Moby, the kids, and I went to Hill Air Force Base to watch the air show. It was fun. The kids and Moby loved it. They loved the planes we could walk to and touch and the ones we could climb in. They loved watching the different planes do different tricks, especially doing loops. They loved eating snow cones. It was a fun day but very long. We walked for hours! We were there around five hours! Don't get me wrong, I did have a fun time but that it way too long to be one your feet when you are six months pregnant and out of shape. But watching the kids and Moby having a great time really made it worth it. We were also able to watch the Thunderbirds do their show. It is amazing to watch six F-16s fly so close to one another and perform those stunts. It is impossible to explain and show in pictures how cool it was. The pictures just don't do it justice. Anyway, it was a fun way to spend a Saturday!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Air Show
I have been meaning to post this but I have been busy. Right now I am supposed to be reading a boring English textbook about reports but that sounds way boring so I will procrastinate that and post this instead!
Last Saturday, Moby, the kids, and I went to Hill Air Force Base to watch the air show. It was fun. The kids and Moby loved it. They loved the planes we could walk to and touch and the ones we could climb in. They loved watching the different planes do different tricks, especially doing loops. They loved eating snow cones. It was a fun day but very long. We walked for hours! We were there around five hours! Don't get me wrong, I did have a fun time but that it way too long to be one your feet when you are six months pregnant and out of shape. But watching the kids and Moby having a great time really made it worth it. We were also able to watch the Thunderbirds do their show. It is amazing to watch six F-16s fly so close to one another and perform those stunts. It is impossible to explain and show in pictures how cool it was. The pictures just don't do it justice. Anyway, it was a fun way to spend a Saturday!



Last Saturday, Moby, the kids, and I went to Hill Air Force Base to watch the air show. It was fun. The kids and Moby loved it. They loved the planes we could walk to and touch and the ones we could climb in. They loved watching the different planes do different tricks, especially doing loops. They loved eating snow cones. It was a fun day but very long. We walked for hours! We were there around five hours! Don't get me wrong, I did have a fun time but that it way too long to be one your feet when you are six months pregnant and out of shape. But watching the kids and Moby having a great time really made it worth it. We were also able to watch the Thunderbirds do their show. It is amazing to watch six F-16s fly so close to one another and perform those stunts. It is impossible to explain and show in pictures how cool it was. The pictures just don't do it justice. Anyway, it was a fun way to spend a Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We were there too! Wasn't it the coolest thing! We made it just in time for the Thunderbirds and I still can't believe how amazing it was! We'll have to go together next year
Post a Comment