Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gooseberry Reservoir

This last weekend my parents and brothers took Julia and Jack camping. They were so excited. The kids went down on Thursday, camped and fished. Julia caught her first fish on her own princess fishing pole. She had a ton of fun and got so excited. Whenever she caught a fish she would yell that the fish was going to pull her into the water. Jack just loved to throw rocks in the water. Moby and I met up with them on Friday afternoon. It was so beautiful there. Everything is so green and there are flowers everywhere. It did rain on Friday night but not long enough to stop the boys from fishing. I didn't fish but everyone else did. Overall they caught between 40-50 fish in two days. Julia was the winner of them all, she caught the biggest fish of the trip.


1 comment:

Hilary said...

that is so fun! We love fishing, I love watching the boys fish. I don't like the smell. Where is Gooseberry Res? hope you guys are having a fun summer!