Friday, July 17, 2009

Fourth of July

On the Fourth of July, the kids and I went to watch the Magna parade with my Grandma Buckley. The kids love Great Buckley. We had a fun time. They loved trying to catch the candy that the people were throwing to them. It was a nice, overcast day. We did get poured on for about 5 minutes but then the rain was gone. The parade runs right in front of Great Buckley's place. So we got preferred parking, which was nice because we didn't get there until the parade was about to start. Later that evening, I set up the kids swimming pool and let them play for awhile, until Moby got home.
We went to fireworks the night before at Granite for South Salt Lake's freedom festival. Their fireworks are always the best. Plus Moby's parents' band played and they are always fun to watch. I don't have pics yet from that night but will post them when I get them from my mom.

No comments: