Last night, Moby went to play softball, so the kids and I went to watch and play at the playground. Within five minutes of being there, Jack said "Mommy, I hurt" and whimpered a little. I walked over to him and at about five feet away noticed that blood was oozing down his face. That sure go me moving fast. I didn't see what happened but I think he was on the top tier of the playground and feel down one tier and split his head open with the stick that he was carrying. He didn't cry. He just wanted to get back up and keep playing. Julia was freaking out much more than he was. After we cleaned him up a little at the park we took him home and put some bandages on his head. He was a trooper. There was about a one inch gash on his forehead, though not too deep. We had to shave a little of his hair to get the bandages to stick. So he will look funny for a while. Today, it looks much better. What an adventure last night was!
Before the shave and clean up.

After the shave.

He looks a little out of it, but he just didn't want me to take the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment