Monday, August 31, 2009

Raging Waters

As a farewell to summer we decided to spend Saturday the 22 at Raging Waters. Moby, Jack, Julia, and my brother Colton had a great time. It was a little hot and tiring for me but I am 39 weeks pregnant. Jack and Julia thought that was the best day of the summer. Julia even went on a big kid slide with her Daddy. The first time she wasn't too sure about it but the second time she giggled the whole way down. Jack just loved being in the water. The kids and I were in the lazy river just getting out when Jack decided that he wanted to jump back in. So he did with no one near him. I jumped right back in after him and he did have arm floaters on so he thought it was a blast, but he just about gave me a heart attack. It was a fun way to spend the last Saturday before Moby started school again.

Julia loved this slide!


I made Jack put on his sister's arm floaters after this. Poor kid had to wear pink floaters.


No comments: