Thursday, October 8, 2009

Funny Jack

Today, while I was feeding Ben, I realized that Jack was being very quiet. Never a good sign. This is our conversation.
Me: "Jack, what are you doing?"
Jack: "Doing this on my legs."
M: "What does that mean?"
J: "This."
I asked him to come to me and show me. When he came out of his room he had his hand inside the jar of vaseline and had globs of vaseline all up and down his legs. He then told me
J: "I want to exercise, this is for my exercise legs. This is like Ash's exercise legs. For her yoga."
I just had to laugh because I had no idea what he was talking about. Ash, do you lather vaseline on your legs when you exercise and do yoga?!!! Tell me about this new technique, does it work???

1 comment:

Alesha said...

Oh Jack! I love his little sayings...