Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Last Saturday, Moby, the kids, my Mom, my brother Colton, and I went to the pumpkin patch. Ben was sleeping in the car. It is a fun tradition we have. The kids love being able to run around and pick their own pumpkins. Everyone they touch seems to be better than the last and becomes "the one." We picked five pumpkins, one for each of us, ranged from baby size to daddy size. All of our pumpkins only cost us $14. What a deal! We thought that it would have cost more considering the size of the two larger ones. Next year we will pick even bigger ones! I just love the month of October!!!!! I thought the background on some of the pictures was beautiful, the Jordan River Temple.

2 comments:

smashie said...

Wish I could have been there.

jenny_moffat said...

We wish you could have too. Are there even pumpkins in Hawaii?