Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fishing

A couple of weeks ago, Moby, the kids and I went fishing with Moby's Grandpa. It was fun. We went to Rockport Resevoir. Grandpa has a boat, so they fished off of the boat. Jack and Julia loved to play in the cabin of the boat and Julia liked to sit int eh captains chair. Julia fished but for only about ten minutes and decided that there wasn't to much happening when she was holding the fishing pole. So she told her daddy to catch a fish for her instead of her just sitting there. They caught about 8 fish but I don't have any pictures of that because my camera's battery died. It was fun, and I liked being on a boat. The rocking motion almost put me to sleep a couple of times but the kids were always there to keep me awake ;)








2 comments:

Doug and Steph said...

Hey! I was looking at different blogs and found yours. You have such a cute family and i'm so happy to hear that all is going well. We will have to get our kids together again soon. My girls love Julia and say hey isn't that our friends grandma(when they see your cute mom.) Kids are too cute!
-Steph

Brittany said...

Oh, I love that old boat!