I know this is a little late, but better late than never, right?! On New Year's Eve we had Alesha, Dan and Ethan come over for dinner and a night of Guitar Hero. For dinner I made ham, funeral potatoes, and rolls. I thought it was really yummy. The kids love playing together. Ethan just follows Julia around everywhere and wants to play with her. When she is doing something he doesn't want to do then Ethan will start following Jack around. It was so funny to watch all three dancing when we were playing Guitar Hero. Jack and Ethan eventually started wrestling. Jack thought this was great. When Julia wrestles with him, she usually starts crying. With Ethan he could really show what he is made of. It was a fun night and a great way to bring in the new year, with friends and food.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment