Friday, January 23, 2009
Remodel
Since we moved into our house I have been wanting to remodel the kitchen. After almost 2 1/2 years we have finally done it. The main reason behind it was so I could have a dishwasher, I HATE doing the dishes. I would rather clean the bathroom and the toilet. We are almost finished. All we need to do is put on the base boards, caulk, and decorate (the funnest part.) Moby made the lower cabinet with the counter top. It looks awesome!!! I really like the color of the walls; it is very calming. So here are some pics. Sorry it has taken me so long to put them up Ash.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Jenny, the house looks amazing! Good job on it.
I think your kitchen looks beautiful! I love the color. Great job!!
Jenny! You have your beautiful new kitchen! It looks really good. Moby did a great job with that counter. You are much more patient than I. I probably would have ended up paying someone to do it. Patience is a virtue. :) Let's get together soon.
Post a Comment