So Julia decided on Thursday night, while she was supposed to be sleeping, that she wanted shorter hair. On Friday morning, after cleaning and playing for about two hours, I noticed that her hair was looking quite weird. (I can be very observant.) I asked her about it and she said she wanted to see what she looked like with short hair. Man, was I upset. I loved her long hair and we had been trying new fun ways to do her hair for school. I was afraid she was going to have it chopped so short it would look like a boy's haircut. There are some pieces in the back that are super short. But thanks to Mindy at Cookie Cutters, her hair is really cute. I like it. It is hard to do though. I am just not used to short hair. Julia loves it, too. As soon as she saw it she said, "Now I look like Aunt Ashley. I can't wait until she can see my new haircut. She will think I look like her."
It used to be all one length.



She really likes it!!!


1 comment:
Ha ha she looks a lot cuter than when I took a pair of scissors to my hair when I was 5.
Post a Comment